Roedean Group of Schools
Five Aims of the Roeden Group of Schools
- To raise academic standards by improving the quality of teaching and learning and learning and developing intellectual independence.
- To develop an exceptional holistic education, allowing all students to flourish in a variety of fields.
- To provide an inspiring and safe learning environment, complemented by outstanding facilities.
- To provide a coherent and clear school structure for all the schools in the group, and the different sections within each.
- To create a strong and confident market niche for the school.