In the pursuit of achieving our school aims, Deepdene is delighted to have joined the Roedean Group of Schools, developing an exciting partnership which will benefit pupils across both schools. Our schools are working together to share resources, talent and expertise, under a unified vision of a genuinely holistic education. The opportunities for Deepdene include a meaningful staff partnership, and the utilising of resources at Roedean such as for sport, swimming, the arts and sciences, and for regular trips to Roedean farm.
Roedean Group of Schools
Five Aims of the Roeden Group of Schools
- To raise academic standards by improving the quality of teaching and learning and learning and developing intellectual independence.
- To develop an exceptional holistic education, allowing all students to flourish in a variety of fields.
- To provide an inspiring and safe learning environment, complemented by outstanding facilities.
- To provide a coherent and clear school structure for all the schools in the group, and the different sections within each.
- To create a strong and confident market niche for the school.