Please contact the Principal’s PA on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 418984 if you need any further information.
Unless otherwise expressly stated all School policies apply to the whole School including the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Admissions Policy
- School Behaviour Policy (including misbehavior and exclusions)
- SEND Policy: Educational and welfare provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an Additional Language
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- First Aid Policy
- G.D.P.R. Policy
- Children Missing in Education
- COVID-19 School Closure Arrangements for Safeguarding and Child Protection – effective during lockdown 2021
- Online Learning Policy
- Pupil Agreement for Online Learning
- Remote Education Provision
- Risk Assessment – March 2021
For a full list of school policies please speak with the Principal’s PA.